Re: 6 photographs PF gallery on 01/25/14

It is so quite out there - wonder why?

Andrew Sharpe  -  Is that what tequila is made from?  Then I might like it even better.  I do like the shapes and the stark b/w contrast.

Art Faul  -  A truly Golden Age picture - beautiful.

Bob McCulloch  -  I enjoy the mood, the gnarly tree and the colors.  And I can see the bird.  Did I just say that?

Dan Mitchell  -  The iPhone is growing on me I guess.  Wonder what it would look like in black and white and a little less negative space on the left …

Yoram Gelman  -  I liked the one before, but I think this one is better.  The strong contrast fits perfectly.

Thanks,

Klaus