Re: 9 new photographs in in PF members' exhibit on 18/01/14

Does anyone know why messages such as this one arrive with a type so tiny that it's almost impossible to read?  You may say well, it's your problem and so it is, but there has to be another answer.  I thought I had my mail client (Apple Mail) set to avoid these problems.

r.

Sent from my iPad