Re: Trevor Cunningham - Overlapped Mosaic

This is exactly what I was thinking I might try next with the macro rig. I tried doing this (hand-held, unfortunately) in an air museum on a smaller bi-plane, but I can only guess as to the combination of variables that made it fail. I'm hypothesizing that at a macro scale, I'll have less distortion to deal with. Maybe I'm wrong.