Re: PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

Roy My work is the MOMA and a couple other museums so I'm not to worried about what some po dunk hobbest juried show thinks.   My work is currently in the APA-LA show that is going to be hanging at CHIAT DAY for the next 2 months then at Deutch for the 2 after that.     Any show that would exclude work done in photoshop has ZERO clue about photo history.   They would exclude Jerry Ulsemann as well right?  Roy ever heard of a pen registered vacuum plate and litho masks?    I used to do that for fun when I was an assistant for Michelle Tcherevkoff and he still had the equipment.   Anyway here is the same place take I believe about 20 minutes early with film that has been xrayed about 6 times is 3 years old bought in Sydney Australia stored in a zip lock back in the trunk of my car and then put into a 1958 Yashimat LM Scanned ZERO RETOUCING as can be seen by the newton rings and pin hole burn throughs.       http://ftp.littlemousevfx.com/trans/img043.jpg     As you can see not much has change except the position of the sun.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/