Re: Proposal for group exhibition

Prints is all in.

On Feb 2, 2013, at 1:14 PM, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:

Just thinking ...

Might there be interest in putting together an exhibition of members' work (real prints as opposed to online) and then exhibit them at various venues identified by list members?

I am trying to make this as inexpensive as possible should it be of interest. One thought I had was to print them with someone like Lulu as a calendar and then undo the calendar, trim the pages and have a ready made exhibition ready to travel to desired destinations. A 30 page 13.5x19 inch calendar costs around $50. A 12 page calendar is about $25.

I know we could try to put on an online exhibition ... that does not "excite" me. Or maybe a book/catalog format is another way to go if there is interest.

So, right now there is nothing set in motion. Just a question.

Andy on the frigid Southern shore of Lake Ontario