Re: Proposal for group exhibition

Hi Andy!

Very good thinking!
Print is print is print and no pattern of elementary particles, rushing in a wire (that they consider a tube) nor succession of ones and zeroes will ever replace it. Any picture starts its real life from 16" x 24".
It would be easy to print and roll and mail a picture, but framing ... ?
In Estonia it would be easy to expose them (e.g in the Museum of New Art in Pärnu or elsewhere), but shipping of framed pics will cost a fortune :-(
I'll be waiting for the discussion and results.

kindest regards,
Peeter Vissak