Re: PF members exhibit on 01-19-13

Wow relax on the size thing I sent that from my phone at the airport.   Lets not go give an inch take a mile route here.

On Jan 23, 2013 8:30 AM, "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anglesey, yes must go back.  A month of Anglesey would maybe be a start on that amazing place.  No hostels, would have to camp...

Cropping for the forum display?  I'm not sure what you mean.  There should be no need to crop for anything but your intended framing. Just get the pixels on the long side so they fit Andy's criterion! That's all you need to do.

Andy will even tolerate you doing a Randy and submitting something we have to scroll around in to see!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx