http://www.retorta.net
https://www.facebook.com/retorta
http://twitter.com/retorta

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:41 AM, karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:21 PM
Subject: get your geek on!

I ordered my Raspberry Pi today! Partly, because we're developing a
beefier tech curriculum at our school; partly, because I like to tinker;
but mostly because I can apply programming for water droplet pics!

http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/2986

I bought one too but goofed for a bit before turning it into a media center :(

I'd love to hear how you go with yours :)