Re: DPI? original -> PDF

I am not quite sure of this but when making the PDF you may have settings set up that alter the size of your original file.
You wamt to make sure that during the process of converting to PDF you have selected something like highest quality or
maybe press quality ... but I may be assuming things here.

Andy