Re: NY Post Runs Cover Photo of Man About to Die.

Then, let me ask all a simple question?

How would you feel if the person on the tracks was your son, daughter,
husband, wife, father or mother? Would that change or perspective? Would
that change your answers?

One of my favorite quotes that has never been more relevant as it is in the
world we live in now comes from Einstein:

" Our technology has finally surpassed our humanity ".