Re: Dust on Digital Sensors

You let a lab process your black and white film Jan?  You can then always wet mount pretty much any scanner.  Via either glass mounts or if you are using a flatbed via directly mounting on the glass surface with any wetmount product.  You just have to be careful to not let the stuff leak to the edges.   This will handle a lot of dust issues.

http://www.wetmounting.com/Pages/lumina.html

Randy S. Little