Jan Faul

I gave the PTC camera and film to the SI years ago and sadly it was rejected.  If y’all really have to see the mediocre shots we all took,  I can upload them to my web site next week.

The criticism ;eve;ed at the project was that there was no common theme. If we had made a series of self-portraits rather than just one shot on anything, the series would have contained an interesting group of images which would hang together by nothing more than their subject matter. But, we did not go that direction. Somehow composing a random shot to fit with all the others was more important to us.

For the next PTC (if there is one make it be self-portraits) and this time around include a tripod or tripod screw and cable release because the first series suffered badly from camera shake.

Jan Faul