Re: MACBETH

Hi Andy:
Thanks, I will just keep working with the darn thing and perhaps my aging memory will kick in and I will have total recall.

I finished the darkroom and will be doing some film work in the near future working with 4 X 5.
I have been scanning some of my old large format and working in Photoshop.
After using only 35mm in digital for so long I almost forgot the quality that comes with a larger format.

Phil

[Home] [Share Photos] [Photos] [Bryce] [Rail] [Epson Inkjet] [Scanner List] [Kitty's Korners] [Gimp Users] [Gimp for Windows]