Re: a couple of Venus/Sun photos FYI

Ahhh, yes but does it drop just previous to making an exposure? I just looked and it does not ... so that is good. It would indicate that using live view is a more vibration free method of making the photograph. But the shutter still has to close and then open again ... probably not of great consequence ... I wonder now how much difference there is between live view release and mirror up tripping. Or using a 2 second delay. Should do some rigorous testing some day.

Andy

On Jun 7, 2012, at 11:31 PM, Roger Eichhorn wrote:

> Andy,
>
> I believe you'll find that the mirror automatically lifts in live view.  At least it does on my Canon 50D.  I can't see how else it would get the image to the LCD.
>
> Roger

[Home] [Share Photos] [Photos] [Bryce] [Rail] [Epson Inkjet] [Scanner List] [Kitty's Korners] [Gimp Users] [Gimp for Windows]