Re: Red Giant Production Bundle

Hi Bob,

Although I have no direct experience with Red Giant, it is on my list of things to get Real Soon Now (when I can afford it as Red Giant software is not cheap). But that is because I am now working a lot more with video production than shooting stills. Until your note, and then looking up the link you gave, I didn't know Red Giant was even used with Photoshop and still photography. If your daughter is planning to do video work in the future, the Red Giant software would be really helpful. It helps to achieve a variety of "film looks" to video.

I have no idea about the utility of the bundle for still work.

rand