Re: Math and Art connection - is there one?

Here's another example, and from the same school, but by another generation:

eugene

On Feb 25, 2012, at 11:01 PM, List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students wrote:

From: Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx>
Date: February 25, 2012 6:30:51 PM EST
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Math and Art connection - is there one?

A school reporter wrote an article about math and art connections. She asked me for some comments.
I had some opinions and she sort of kind of included them in her piece. It you want to ready this find the
article here:

http://reportermag.com/article/the-visual-arts-issue/not-all-black-and-white

Andy