Exam with no answers FWIW

I just prepared an exam for a "Special Effects" (no computer generated ones)
class I am currently wrapping-up designed primarily for non technology students
such as advertising, fine art, biomed, visual media, etc. Basically "mathphobics". ;)
You can see a "teaser" with 6 questions at the link shown below.

http://www.davidhazy.org/andpph//2012-docs/2012-spefex-teaser-1.jpg

If you would like the full version write to me personally instead of this list but
you have to promise not to divulge its contents at least for next few days.
Also, if you happen to be in the class congrats! but you don't get any more
than these 6!

Unfortunately no answers are included but I guess individual questions could
be discussed on this list. As well as suggestions for improvements.

My email address for requests will be andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and with the
word EXAM in the subject line.

Andy