iPhone color problem

A friend reported to me that when she made photos with her iPhone with the flash
the photos were pinkish and when ]she did not use flash they were bluish. Any wise
person on the list have an idea as to why this may be happening?

You can see a sample at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/2012-docs/iphone.JPG

Thank you and I will split the consulting fee with you if you have it right!

Andy

[Home] [Share Photos] [Photos] [Bryce] [Rail] [Epson Inkjet] [Scanner List] [Kitty's Korners] [Gimp Users] [Gimp for Windows]