Re: Back up plan Light room and photos

It sounds as if you're doing everything that I'm doing, just going about it a bit differently which is fine.

The other thing to do every now and again, would be to optimize your catalog which you have the option to do via the File>Optimize Catalog command. It keeps things running smoothly.

I do it about once a month.

I think off-site storage is a great idea for those most special images.

Lea