Re: It's coming! It's coming!

You will LOVE it.

Set the custom function buttons for the programs you use most often; you can program the buttons to custom functions for every program you use and they change on the fly. You can do the same with the scroll wheel.

Once you get those set I'd work on creating a black and white masterpiece of your significant other.

Lea

every minute of your time is of value to those who love you