Re: comments

Take some photos in a hilly country and try to figure out where the "horizon" is.  The best bet is to make sure that things that should be vertical are vertical -- usually trees or light or power poles.  Or just stand and look.  Same  problem.

Sorry about all the stuff that follows.  I've found that deleting blocks of text in an email is very difficult on an iPad.

Roger

Sent from my iPad