Re: PF Galleries on 26 FEB 05

For the most part I agree, but then there's this set, made at night:
http://www.urbansnitch.com/gates/

In a couple of them I can't see where color would have made much difference, and dealing with the color of the lighting would have been an issue.

I must say I still haven't seen a picture with the Gates in it that blew me away. A couple in the above referenced set get close.

Cheers,
Rich Mason