RE: Review--PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05

Thanks Rich !
It is never late, any new review is contributing and make it worth to submit
a photo again.

The out of focus object in the left side is a kind of shelf I was sitting on
and was
using to support the camera.  It goes from me to the man so it couldn't be
in focus
all the way.  I could crop it out but think it is better this way.

Pini

_______________________
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

               Pini Vollach - Long - house mystery
Fascinating, looks like something out of an other era--very nice
documentary work.  The lighting is great--perfect for the man and
delineating the smoke against the dark background--I'm very glad you
didn't add any extra light to the scene.  I don't really feel much
mysteriousness here, but that doesn't detract from the interest of the
photo.

I also like that you chose a low angle from which to photograph.  Too
many photos are made from the standing position.  In saying that, I'm
somewhat distracted by the out of focus bit in the lower left corner,
but I don't see any way to correct that either, save more
depth-of-field, which I imagine would have been difficult in this
situation.

That's it.  Sorry it was a late review.

Cheers,
Rich