Glad to be back!!!

How quickly can fate turn.

At 10:00 pm on Sunday I was fine: at 10:30 I was in agony.

Now, thanks to totally free medical treatment on Britain's NHS, I'm
less one appendix but back on my feet, albeit painfully and
unsteadily.

I'll be copying Greg's example for at least a month: no heavy tripod
or lenses.  Now it's whether to use the time to play with some photo
software or to have another bash at table top photography ...

There's always a positive angle, and then you die :o)

Bob

PS: thanks to the small number of reviews this week.  The one I will
treasure has to be from Chris though. After 10 years in the gallery he
finally likes one of my pics :o)  What was I doing wrong before I ask?
Focus, composition, technical quality?   Darn it, all I needed was an
out of focus "frame 37" shot of extremely grainy film :o)