RE: PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05

Many thanks to Bob Peeter Dave Brian and Leslie, who sent me a private
e-mail, for their reviews.
Bob asked:   Why 5 degrees out of true?
It is a matter of both: possibility and preference.
If it was true would it be art ?

Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

Pini Vollach - Long - house mystery
An interesting picture curiously presented.  The slope is so marked I
can't believe it was accidental.  I like the scene as shown.  I get
the feeling of being there, smelling the smoke of the fire. Drinking
obscenely sweet tea from a glass???

Mu curiousity won't let go though?  Why 5 degrees out of true?

Bob