RE: My Comments and images

In my opinion, looking at say 1000 of the past images submitted to the PF gallery, I doubt anyone could pick out the images taken by someone who had brain surgery. By the way, in art, complexity is rarely good. Simplicity and clarity are usually the goals. Anagrams are out.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 7:13 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: My Comments and images

Hello,

I had brain surgery 40 years ago for a brain tumour and mental disturbance and I’m told that I’ve got about the same frontal lobe size as an ape.

So I’m about as bright as an ape.  I recently scored 131 on an IQ test but find anagrams impossible.  My highest score was on visual and space understanding and the lowest on language.

I find cosmology incomprehensible having really enjoyed this sort of mental gymnastics prior to agreed surgery.

Do my comments and images reflect this? I’m told that I only see the obvious and the mental gymnastics and sophistication of normal people I find incomprehensible. So be honest, does my ape-brain show in my comments and images?

Chris.