RE: PF Galleries on 22 JAN 05

Does that mean that Men have one less rib than Women?

And yes, I would like a pet Lady Friend.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Talbot
Sent: 23 January 2005 23:29
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF Galleries on 22 JAN 05

> Er ... Well A man's idea of his dominance over women and the idea of
the
> ideal woman....?

Oh I hate generalisations.

Did you include yourself in the "a man" category or is a statement
about others?

Bob

PS: the after dinner speaker last night used this one.  It somehow
jumped back into memory after reading your "point":

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God
asked him, "What is wrong with you?"

Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.

God said that he was going to make Adam a companion and that is would
be a woman.

He said, "This person will gather food for you, cook for you, when you
discover clothing, she'll wash it for you. She will always agree with
every decision you make. She will bear your children and never ask you
to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will
not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when
you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will
freely give you love and passion whenever you need it." When you buy a
camera, she'll never ask how much it cost#.

Adam asked God, "What will a woman like this cost?"

God replied, "An arm and a leg."

Then Adam asked, "What can I get for a rib?"

And the rest is history...

# I added that line to put it on topic :o)