Search Postgresql Archives

Re: tracking scripts...

So, no cancel... keeping my fingers crossed (rolling up on 170,000,000 ms - a bit over 47 hours - data folder size now at 1.11 TB).

Fortunately, I'm pretty sure this will be my largest batch update (since the info is static, and available all at once, I was able to generate the complete script. In most cases, I will be retrieving data and that takes a bit longer).

When I end up having to rebuild the entire thing on a separate system, can I divide the script up and launch it piecemeal in differ PGAdmin query windows for the parallel action? Or is there a particular command I have to give it?