Hello and thank you for reading my post.
My problem is that I do not manage to start a PostgreSQL cluster as a
The OS is WinXP.
- I've created a PostgreSQL cluster "a_pgcluster" with the associated port
- Running "cmd.exe" under Windows as "a_user", I can start and stop it
manually in command line using the following commands:
- The cluster data directory is "a_pgcluster". Its (filesystem) owner is
"a_user" with this user having "full control" on it.
- Now, I would like it to be run automatically at machine startup as a
- So I registered the cluster using the following command:
- When I go to "Control Panel" -> Administrative Tools" -> "Services" and
try to start the service, I get the following message:
- I also tried the following commands in command-line:
Can you help me try to figure out what's wrong?
OS: WinXP Pro SP3
DBMS: PostgreSQL v.9.1
View this message in context: http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/Starting-a-cluster-as-a-service-tp5712728.html
Sent from the PostgreSQL - general mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Sent via pgsql-general mailing list (pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
To make changes to your subscription:
[Postgresql Jobs] [Postgresql Admin] [Postgresql Performance] [Linux Clusters] [PHP Home] [PHP on Windows] [Programming PHP] [Kernel Newbies] [PHP Classes] [Find Someone Nice] [PHP Books] [PHP Databases] [Postgresql & PHP] [Yosemite]