Search Postgresql Archives

Memory Management in pqlib, Garbage Collection support

Hi,

since I got no answer so far I searched through the docu again. I searched for GC as well as Garbage, and all garbage refers to is with regard to vacuuming a database. But my question refers to wether or not memory management is with garbage collection supported or not. When I try to link against pqlib, it seems I need to have garbage collection enabled in order for it to link. But the documentation mentions it nowhere.

Please, can someone confirm this or is this the wrong list?

Thanks
Alex