Re: [SQL] Question regarding multibyte.

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 01:34:41PM -0800, Karthikeyan Sundaram wrote:
>   I am new to postgres.  I asked a question regarding multibyte display.  I
> got only one response.
> Hence, I am re-iterating the question again to a larger audience.

pgsql-general would probably be the largest audience; maybe somebody
with access to list statistics can confirm or correct.

I responded to your original message in pgsql-admin; maybe you
haven't seen the response yet:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2007-02/msg00043.php

If the comments aren't helpful then please provide more information
about the difficulties you're having.  A minimal but complete example
that illustrates the problem might be useful.

--
Michael Fuhr