Re: Any disadvantages of using =ANY(ARRAY()) instead of IN?

Hi again,

>> That doesn't sound like a tremendously good idea to me.
> Could you elaborate on the downsides of this approach a bit?

Any other thoughts about the pro/cons replacing IN(subquery) with
=ANY(ARRAY(subquery))?
Are there patological cases, except when the subquery returns a huge
amount of rows?

Should Ifile a bug-report about the optimizer trying too hard to
collapse the subquery and therefor generating a bad plan?

Thank you in advance, Clemens