Re: Sudden Query slowdown on our Postgresql Server

Hi,

we already used iostat and iotop during times of the slowdown, there is no sudden drop in I/O workload in the times of the slowdown. Also the iowait does not spike and stays as before.
So i do not think that this is I/O related. As the disks are SSDs there also still is some "head room" left.

Sebastian