performance tools

hi all,
I want this mail to be continued about summary of performance tuning tools... or other postgres related tools..

I ll start with saying there is a tool SCHEMASPY ( i got to know about this from this group only ), this will draw ER diagram and gives interesting informations about our postgres database..

What are all the other opensource tools available like this for seeing informations about our postgres database... and tools for finetuning our postgres database....

Please join with me and summarize the names and usage of the tools....

Use SchemaSpy a very easily installable and usable tool...