Yammer (www.yammer.com)is the leader in Enterprise Social Networking, providing a secure way foremployees inside a company to communicate, collaborate, and share information.The basic version of Yammer is free, and companies can pay to upgrade theirnetwork to receive additional administrative and security controls, prioritycustomer service, and a dedicated customer success manager. More than 100,000companies and organizations are using our award-winning Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) solution to improve employee productivity and engagement.
Yammer began when the CEO, David Sacks,presented the idea at TechCrunch 50 in 2008 taking home the grand prize. Sincethen, we have 3 Million users with over 80% of the Fortune 500 companies using our product.
In this role, you would be working with both the Operations and the Analytics Teams taking ownership of our PostgreSQL and Vertica databases.
* Experience with design and support of large, high volume production databases
* Strong understanding of PostgreSQL, including experience with or goodunderstanding of clustering and database replication scenarios.
* In depth knowledge of database design, including logical and physical design,as well as SQL
* Analytical skills
* comfort with tools/processes involved in data-drivendecision-making
* Comfort working in fast-paced environment
* BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Experience with Vertica preferred
* Experience with NOSQL solutions such as MongoDB or similar technologies
* Experience with design and support of a Data Warehouse
[Postgresql General] [Postgresql Performance] [Postgresql Admin] [PHP Users] [PHP on Windows] [Kernel Newbies] [PHP Classes] [PHP Databases] [Yosemite Forum]