[pgsql-jobs] I have a SR. PostgresDBA job in NYC!
|[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]|
Please take a look:
Salary is $140k + bonus!!!
· Design and Implement database architecture and design, including SQL development
· Monitor and evaluate database and application performance and undertake appropriate database tuning efforts.
· Installation, configuration, upgrading and evaluation of database server software and related products.
· Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
· Perform capacity planning.
· Implement and maintain database security.
· Implement and maintain data release processes
· Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
· Proficiency with SQL, scripting languages and relevant database replication/backup tools.
· Strong track record of administering large, mission critical databases in a UNIX environment. Experience with Postgres and Informix is a plus but not required; however, the position requires the administration of these two database platforms and would require the candidate to show an ability to quickly learn these two platforms.
· Undergraduate or Graduate degree with a high G.P.A in Computer Science or Engineering from a top-tier school
· Highly motivated with a high sense of urgency and accountability; Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
· A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Investment management industry experience is not required but is a plus.
Strategic Corporate Solutions,
An Addison Search Company
212-808-2769 - direct line
Addison Search was recognized
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Should you wish to be excluded from any future mailings, please send an email to unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Addison Search, 222 S. Riverside PLZ, STE 1710, Chicago, IL, www.addisonsearch.com
[Postgresql General] [Postgresql Performance] [Postgresql Admin] [PHP Users] [PHP on Windows] [Kernel Newbies] [PHP Classes] [PHP Databases] [Yosemite Forum]