Senior Database Engineer/Architect (Postgres, Linux)
Efficient Frontier (www.efrontier.com), a leading SEM solution provider, is looking for a senior level engineer to develop and enhance reports and underlying data warehouse in Sunnyvale, CA, office. Data is critical to our business, and this position is an opportunity to take a high-impact role working on reporting, schema design, ETL, and performance tuning. This is a unique opportunity for those interested in helping define and evolve the data warehouse design and strategy. You will primarily be a hands-on contributor with ownership of design, implementation, and deployment. You will be responsible for improving and organizing the current architecture for better performance and scalability, and help set the direction and define transition plans.
· Design, implementation, and deployment of reporting functionality and data warehouse
· Enhance functionality, performance, and scalability
· End-to-end responsibility of reporting data quality and availability
· Work with Product Management and others in team to distill requirements into practical solutions.
· Help set the data warehouse direction and define transition plans, and drive necessary changes.
Minimum Job Qualifications
Efficient Frontier is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail your resume to: jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
[Postgresql General] [Postgresql Performance] [Postgresql Admin] [PHP Users] [PHP on Windows] [Kernel Newbies] [PHP Classes] [PHP Databases] [Yosemite Forum]