Re: Please Help Me...

> Hi,
>
> Thanks very much for prompt response. I executed the commands you suggested.

Please don't forget to CC the original mailing list, because more people will
be able to help you.

> Shared buffer is 128MB (I did know that, I thought it is taking all my GB
> automatically !!!!)
>
> The version is 9.3.2

128MB is the default setting for shared_buffers and is very low.
You'll need to adjust
that and some other settings (especially work_mem and maintenance_work_mem)
appropriately for your system. See e.g.:

  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Tuning_Your_PostgreSQL_Server

Regards

Ian Barwick