Re: Advice/guideline on increasing shared_buffers and kernel parameters

> There have been numerous discussions of this on the lists, so you
> can probably find a more in-depth discussion of the topic if you
> search the archives, and this may motivate me to put together a Wiki
> page on the topic, but here's the general concept.

I was really astonished on seeing a great, nice and detailed explanation on
this topic. I would like to *really appreciate* your effort and patience in
writing down this with your real-time experience.  I've already thought of
converting this into a document and keep it handy so that I may want to
refer back whenever I need.

Thanks once again for that great explanation.