Re: How can one prevent logging to the Windows event log?

Ah, I see; it looks like when logging_collector = 'off', Postgres logs to the Windows event log.  Is this a bug?  Given that log_destination has an 'eventlog' option, it seems weird for it to also be logging there based on the value of a different option.

Since I don't want logging to files, I guess my solution will instead be to set log_min_messages = 'panic'.