Re: Database in use?

This has happened or is happening to me again, only this time, it's a database that I just created. I restored another database into a test database. One of the tables is empty. I want to drop the test database and create a new one. When I try to drop the test database, I get this error -
template1=# drop database km_tezt;
ERROR:  database "km_tezt" is being accessed by other users

template1=# select * from pg_prepared_xacts;
 transaction | gid | prepared | owner | database
(0 rows)

This database is one that I created just a few hours ago just to test some things myself. There can be no one in it except me. I completely closed out of the database, closed out of the system, and closed my terminal session. Still I get the error. This time the database has not been accessed through PHP at all.

Carol