pgagent on a mac

I posted a topic in general but I was told to post it here I need to be able
to run pgagent on a mac the problem we are having is getting a daemon to run
on a mac

if anyone can help please tell me were I can get a daemon to run on the mac
we have tried the unix daemon but cannot get that to install as it requires
god knows what modules to install it says it needs widgetwx problem is we
install it and it is the wrong version or something

neither I nor the other guy are any good with a mac or how to install
modules can someone give us step by step instructions or at least tell us
specifics on how to install a pgagent daemon on a mac to run as it is very
important to the business to have several automatic tasks running if not
then we will have to use an ugly work around using trigger that neither of
us really want to do

i do understand pgadmin is only new for a mac since 8.1 i believe i am not
sure but even still it should support one of its main systems

regards
Kelvan

       match