Re: PANIC: right sibling

Scott Whitney wrote:
> I don't really understand the postings I've found on this issue. This has
> been going on for quite some time, but now that I'm regularly vacuuming this
> db, I was looking for any info on how to fix this problem...I don't even
> know enough about it to know what to include in this message.

Probably a REINDEX on the corrupted index would solve it.

I'm not sure if there's a known bug in the version you're using.  If
there is, obviously you should upgrade to a fixed one.  Otherwise you
may be able to help us find it by saving the corrupted index before
reindexing it, for examination.

--
Alvaro Herrera                          Developer, http://www.PostgreSQL.org/
"The only difference is that Saddam would kill you on private, where the

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster