From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:37 PM
To: Tomeh, Husam
Cc: pgsql-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Error: duplicate key violates unique constraint -
"pg_toast_3270368541_index

"Tomeh, Husam" <HTomeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> We've started getting duplicate key violates unique constraint error
> on one of the toast index starting last weekend.

> PG version is 8.0 with postgis extension.

Consider updating to something more recent.  That problem was addressed
in this 8.1-cycle patch:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2005-08/msg00109.php

			regards, tom lane

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                   FADLD Tag

                http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate