Re: Installing PostgreSQL as Admin

<C5065F118AFB3D478B052FC1E9810D9C7D5D72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Nandakumar Tantry" <nandakumar.tantryr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>             Does any-ne know how to install PostgreSQL with
> Administrator account? If not how will I do it?

That is a very bad idea from a security standpoint, which is why
PostgreSQL doesn't allow it.  You would have to modify the source
code and make your own build to do it; but that seems like a lot of
trouble to go through just to make your system less secure.

Are you having some problem with the recommended installation
procedure?

-Kevin