Re: PAM Slot numbers - trouble understanding the scenario

Julian,

What does "slot" mean?

Look in the source code. That's the only reliable documentation you are going to find.

I've been trying to volunteer as a documentarian. My experience has led me to conclude that nobody cares. The "steep Linux learning curve" is mainly do to the poor quality of the documentation. It's not going to change.