Re: Trouble with pam_unix and pam_opie

Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@xxxxxxxx> writes:
> Can someone tell me if there is a way to get a reasonable debug
> output from the pam modules?

I probably should have mentioned that I already passed "debug" to both
pam_unix and pam_opie, but I did not get any additional output in the
syslog. I also added pam_warn to check if something is wrong with
logging, but that worked fine (but again, the output didn't tell me
anything except that the module was called).

Best,

   -Nikolaus

--
 »It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.
  By definition, there are already enough people to do that.«