Re: pam_access.so

Hello,
I like when, I use ttyS0 no password are check, preference root are every loged and no user are required.

You can do this very easy, without using PAM at all, at least with bash under linux:

First, create a file /bin/bashlogin with content:

#!/bin/bash
cat /etc/motd 2>/dev/null
cd /root
[[ -e .bash_profile ]] && source .bash_profile
exec -l /bin/bash -i

This is just to display a motd and source bash profile.

Then add this line to /etc/inittab:

s0:12345:respawn:/sbin/agetty -nl /bin/bashlogin 38400 ttyS0 vt100

Change the baudrate to whatever you are currently using.

When you connect to this serial tty, you will see no login prompt at all, but you'll get a direct root shell instead.

Best regards,

Chris