Re: where can i find the document of pam_stack.so

On Tue, Dec 18, liuruihong wrote:

> where can i find the document of pam_stack.so?
>
> I cann`t find it in the 《The Linux-PAM System Administrators' Guide》。

pam_stack.so is not part of Linux-PAM, but a special module from
Red Hat/Fedora. I think it is obsoleted already since some time.

The next Linux-PAM version (current CVS) will have an option
"substack" similar to the current include statement, which
allows similar behavior.

  Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)