Re: [OS:N:] List activity?

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 09:23:50 AM -0400, Jeff Kinz wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is the OSN list still active at all?
> If it isn't:
>
> 1. Does anyone want to revive it?

If here or somewhere else, it doesn't really matter, but me, I'm
always interested in channels to discuss open source in education and
government.

Hoping it'll help to resume discussions, you're welcome to have a look
at the News section and left bar of http://digifreedom.net, where I
posted in the last two months several things which fit just right with
the charter of this list.

Ciao,

Marco

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84